Real estate is an exciting career where you can reach your personal goals while making a positive difference in the community. At Appalachian Land Company, we are looking for results-oriented professionals who share our vision of succeeding in real estate through enriching lives. Locally owned and operated since our establishment in 1985, we have an unmatched reputation for integrity, sincere customer service and building life-long client relationships. Because everyone is focused on excellent results through excellent actions, our Appalachian Land Company family is supportive of each other and thrive in our engaging team-oriented environment.
Whether you’re a new or experienced agent, we are committed to providing you with the tools you need to build a personally satisfying, successful business:
- Independently Owned – No Franchise Fees
- Great Commission Splits
- Coaching from our Non-competing Broker, a Certified Real Estate Broker Manager, Accredited Staging Professional, Certified Residential Specialist, and a Credentialed Certified Coach and member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- One-on-One Training / Hands-on Program, including our “Up and Running in 30 Days” Quick Start Program
- Friendly Atmosphere in a Values Based Work Environment
- Cutting Edge Technology, including the Latest in Mobile Apps
- In-House Marketing Reaching Viewers both Locally and Worldwide
- Extensive Network Affiliations, including the National Board of REALTORS®, North Carolina Association of REALTORS®, Northeast Georgia Board of REALTORS®, Georgia Association of REALTORS®, Tennessee Association of REALTORS®, Mountain Lakes Board of REALTORS®, area Chambers of Commerce, Better Business Bureau, and Women’s Council of REALTORS®
- Referrals through our Award-Winning Global Relocation Network
A prestigious “by-invitation” global network of thousands of associates in over 60 countries, whose members collectively boast more sales volume than any other national real estate franchise and provide an extensive network of relocation services.
If you’re ready to join a team with a true vision, to request a confidential interview click here or contact me or our Business Development manager Alyse Wolfard atRECareer@AppalachianLand.com / 800.837.9199. We look forward to hearing from you!
Jo Crowe-Joines, CRB, ASP
“You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” – Zig Ziglar